Alpaca (May Scraplift Challenge)

Alpaca (May Scraplift Challenge)
cfile, May 3, 2018
Description:
Scrap like SBPoet
Orig page by Sharon:
[​IMG]

Credits:
May iNSD Snapshot Blog Hop Freebie TLP Collab (Free expired May2)
https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/snapshots-the-freebie-hop.54485/
font: Century Gothic
bbymks5 likes this.
    • zinzilah
      I love all the close-ups, I was also taken by this LO of sbpoet, and used some of the bloghop collab too, how does it go Christa: Great minds think alike? :) I won't continue, as it surely doesn't apply to us.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @zinzilah ha ha Olga!! 2 peas in a pod I say!! Thanks got the sweet comments!!
    • bbymks5
      What a cute little face!! Did you get to pet him?!!?
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @bbymks5 I wanted to but as a kid my mother always had me weary at a petting zoo that you need to wash your hands and don’t touch your face and for unknown reasons my face always gets itchy lol! Therefore I refrained but I wanted too as it was so precious!!!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @cfile Ohhhh yes, definitely need to wash your hands! You might have a slight allergy to the farm animals or the hay/alfalfa they like to roll around in and it!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @bbymks5 Timmi, I just think it is psycho symatic.. like when I go to an auction, my nose immediately itches and I am afraid I will buy up the place because I scratch my nose.. Ha Ha! :)
    • Justagirl
      Hehe Alpacas are so cute and too funny about the scratching nose at auctions lol That could get very expensive :) Gorgeous page Christa @cfile . I love your take on the original very cool!
      cfile likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      What a sweet face. I love them. Great layout and lift!
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    May 3, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).