AliSarah

Alone Time

Alone Time
AliSarah, Jan 15, 2021
Description:
This is for MOC9 Challenge #13- In A Mirror

I went to the Michaels and bought a small mirror. We all took tons of pictures with it. So much fun was had. And, in the end, the picture I felt most drawn to was the one I shot in the rear view mirrow when I was just thinking about what kind of mirror picture I wanted to take!

To create this, I used the Heartsong collab by The Lilypad designers!
    • AnneofAlamo
      my husband took our two boys to the town next to us (70 miles away) for archery shopping and just for me to have time by myself. I read your words and my heart aches as I so get this. I am determined now to schedule ALONE time. I love this page so much and for the record, you have beautiful lips mwhah!
      AliSarah likes this.
    • Amson
      I especially love your duplication of the photo with one in B/W and your colouring on the page which makes the photo look cross processed. Fantastic!
      AliSarah likes this.
    • DivaMom96
      AliSarah likes this.
    • MaggieMae
      Your journaling is really true and special. Love your layout!
      AliSarah likes this.
    • AliSarah
      Wow!! I am really excited to be featured!! It was an unexpected boost on a tough day! Thank you!!

Huggles!!
      ~Sarah~
    • Saar
      Wow! Stunning! Congratulations on your GSO. Totally deserved.
    • AnEnglishLady
      This page is so captivating. Your colour use combined with an off the edge reflective selfie is so evocative. Keeping your journaling to the bottom right-hand side and applying paint stencilling in the background finish this off perfectly.
      #MO9-13 #inthemirror
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    AliSarah
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    108.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).