MrsPeel

Almost50years

Almost50years
MrsPeel, Apr 30, 2021
Description:
One of my best friends, almost 50 years of friendships (most of it without internet or cell phones, even living in opposite sides of the globe, always managed to visit one another and be on the phone for each other, even writing letters hand written ones!!! The word saudades in Portuguese doesn't quiet have a proper translation as it goes for much more than just "I miss You" but we here miss her to Sarita she is her auntie :)
Made this for the April Random Challenge, I had an idea of what to do, but as time was running out, didn't want to miss doing Jenn's Challenge like last month!!!
In my page:
NEW RELEASES ON SALE this weekend {plus 40% OFF STORE WIDE SALE!}
Little Butterfly Wings & Rachel Jefferies : Do it for You Bundle is 58% OFF

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Do-It-For-You-Bundle.html
you can also get the individual packs but greater savings with the Bundle!
The the alpha and a few flowers are from another awesome new release collab by Little Butterfly Wings, Pink Reptile Designs, Micheline Lincoln and Rachel Jefferies:
This is Us Bundle + Free with Purchase Gift is 58% OFF

https://the-lilypad.com/store/This-is-us-Bundle-Plus-Free-With-purchase-Gift.html
as above, you can get the individual packs too but greater savings with the Bundle!
come also join us in the Forum HERE with the party games, scraps, chats and some awesome prizes!!!
TFL!!!
alinalove and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      Absolutely beautiful my friend, and I do hope you are sending this to your friend as well :) Fantastic layering Cynthia, and wonderful shadows.. beautifully scrapped with all the stitching and I love how you used the collab.. just gorgeous and loaded with goodness.. sideways title is fab! Glad Sarita has your dear friend as another Aunt.. Another thing you and I have in common my dear... a BFF life long friendship of over 50 years!!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @cfile love you, thanks so so much, you know how much one appreciate validation, you are always boosting my heart a`nd energy to keep going!!!! we ll talk, kinda now actually, wanted to know what time your chat is!!!!!!!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    • jenn mccabe
      aww, look at this work of art. i adore the layering so much Cynthia! like Christa said - the shadowing gives it such richness and depth, everything looks touchable and realistic . i love the use of the tags and JC in those beautiful clusters. I hope you and Sarita get to visit her again soon! love that photo corner and the double photo look - so vogue!!! your rocked this! :beat:heartlub:beat
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Apr 30, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    328.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).