Its All In The Details {Dressed Up} by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
All the Feels Blog Hop - Part 1
Inky Hotchpotch Labels by Lynn Grieveson
MrsPeel likes this.
    • bcgal00
      Love the colorful background!
      BevG likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh she is still at the point that she actually lets YOU take these? or you sneak them out of her phone? I miss so much the times when Sarita was a willing model!!!!!! LOL She is GORGEOUS with that smile that lightens up my screen all the way here!!!!! like mum like daughter!!!!! I am a cardigan craze, so LOVE the most the middle one, but all are great!!!!! the page is so fun with all the colors, love the stacked papers and that circle with the journaling that is torn...perfect detail!!!!!! [​IMG]
      BevG likes this.
    • BevG
      @MrsPeel ha ha - she begged me to take them as it was her "mirror". She ended getting the grey sweatshirt.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • LynnG
      That is so cute! I love that you kept - and scrapped! - them :-)
      BevG likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      I do the same thing when I'm cleaning out my closet! It's a great way to figure out whether something looks good on you without a mirror. Love all the little happy faces and fun pops of color. Those are really adorable photos.
      BevG likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    BevG
    Date:
    Apr 29, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    184.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).