AliSarah

All So Close!

All So Close!
AliSarah, Aug 6, 2017
Description:
This is for the August Random challenge! I love where we live for a lot of reasons but one very big one is because of how close it is to so many really great places to visit!! We have Knotts, Disney, all kinds of sushi, amazing chains that are super cool, the pirate dinner show, medieval times, just anything we could want within a 20 minute drive!!

I used Bella Gypsy's Serendipity Frippery and Papers to create this layout! And, I feel I should also confess that I didn't take a single one of these photos! ;)
Cameragal8 and Gary Oxlade like this.
    • KarenB
      Oh how I love this! Where do I start with your journaling lol. I can't believe you live 20mins from Disney Land. Do you mean the actual Disney Land - the one that us Brits have to save up for years to get to?!!:huh LOLs. Anyway, I also LOVE that LO. Love the hexagon photos on that rich blue BG. Fab SCRAP! Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge :)
    • AliSarah
      We live near Los Angeles, so it's the original Disneyland, but not Disney World, which is in Florida! But, yes, we live super close to so many amazing things to visit and see! The only thing we don't have is seasons, lol. If we want to see snow, we have to drive an hour and a half to get to it!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AliSarah
    Date:
    Aug 6, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    175 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).