StefanieS

All Love Is Sweet 600

All Love Is Sweet 600
StefanieS, Feb 3, 2016
Description:
I used Be Mine {Dressed Down} Template by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs, and Just be Mine kit and Really Retro Stickers {love} by Lynn Grieveson Designs.
yzerbear19 and KarenB like this.
    • zinzilah
      super angle on the photo.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      awwwwww the cuteness of this photo!!!!!!!!! love the layering here, and the elements are so beautifully arranged I am totally in LOVE with Lynn!!!! and her products of course..... love what you did here and your take on the templates,plus the intimacy of the photo makes me even me feel relaxed...... as usual, you bring me a piece of your everyday and I feel more part of your family!!! I need to catch up with you...lotsgoing on at the moment, will most definitely catch up soon!!!!!!! what a pleasure to come across your pages!!![​IMG]
      StefanieS likes this.
    • LynnG
      This just makes me smile so much. That photo is perfection and the perfect details and warmth of this page are so lovely. I could look at it again and again :-)
      StefanieS likes this.
    • lcpereyra
      Ha - what a great view! Looks very cuddly and like there is a lot of love there. :) Great capture and you scrapped it so beautifully and still kept the focus on the photo - great job with the challenge!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • fruitysuet
      What a wonderful photo. Your kitty looks well settled in there. I really like the softness of this page and the heart border.
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Feb 3, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    526.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).