jenn mccabe

All is Quiet

All is Quiet
jenn mccabe, Dec 2, 2016
Description:
BYOC Dec 2016 is here!

Year in Review Simple Accents by Just Jaimee
To Remember Templates by Scrapping with Liz
Ink Pad Alpha by Pink Reptile Designs (date)
Shimmer Elements & Papers by One Little Bird

*journaling is The Dry Ribbon by Heather Joyce & title is Ilana Bloom
londoncuppa and MrsPeel like this.
    • bellbird
      i love this elegant wallpaper and big window style layout with the beautiful wintery view - love the added paint and little clusters of goodies - so much to look at!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • KittyY
      the design - the products - the photo

it is all just prefection!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      you can tell me whatever you want, but having time to come comment in your pages is a total, immense pleasure for me.... every page teaches me a bit more, and every page has so much of you, and you know I love ALL of you. Thanks for being always there for us. This is just...amazing. The photo is so beautiful, your elegance on working the winter feel, the gold touches perfect, every little detail synchronized perfectly and coming together in a master piece...... you rock my heart all the way (with pages and your amazing self!!!!!!!) [​IMG]
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Love the photo and the way you split it over multiple photo spots - it looks like we are looking through your window with you. Wonderful page!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • adriablack
      Beautiful page! I love the looking out a window feel of the gorgeous photo and the framing. I love all the little clusters and the font for your title is awesome. Great job!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • andersm
      This photo and this page are BOTH so gorgeous!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Dec 2, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).