Roxana

All Day, Every Day

All Day, Every Day
    • keepscrappin
      What a wonderful scraplift! Love the BIG photo blending and textures.
    • trekmom
      Amazing scrap lift and your photo technique is perfection. I love the steam coming out of your coffee cup too.
    • MrsPeel
      always, always LOVE YOU!!!! this is fab, the whole page thing I love, the wonderful floaty feeling here, homey and wonderful!!!! (as you do!!!!!
      LOVE love Love and LOVE more!!!!! Love how you went for a full on, super gorgeous layering of elements, there is so much to discover, I can't take my eyes away!!!!!
      Into the MARCH Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • cfile
      This is fantastic Roxana and a terrific lift! Congrats too on your Froggy Fav!! I love the blended photo into the background. The texture looks so great like you can reach out and touch the canvas here. I love the coffee theme and the relaxing photo here. Well done! Thank you for playing along with the March Scraplift Challenge!
    • Roxana
      trekmom likes this.
    • Roxana
      @MrsPeel , thank you so much for your lovely words and for the FF! Love you! :bk
    • Roxana
      Thank you so much, @cfile for your kind words and for the challenge!
      cfile likes this.
    • Pachimac
      Such a wonderfully textures and blended large photo! The paint in wonderful as well!
    • Roxana
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Roxana
    Date:
    Mar 29, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    240.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).