Description:
Recyclables 44 by Scrapping with Liz
In Summery by Allison Pennington
Sunkissed by Just Jaimee
Belvedere by Pink Reptile
Free to Be and Sprinkles 25 by Valorie Wibbens
Photos are from the New York Times 2016 Year in Photos
    • jenn mccabe
      so well written Tiff. i need to do this. maybe it will help? did it help you to get it all out ... even just a little? love the banner overlapping your row of photos and the gorgeous edges w/the gingham and stripes. perfection!
    • wendyjc
      This is written so very well! I felt a lot of those same feelings. I think I am still a little dumbfounded by it all even now. Also, the layout is awesome! Love your banners and color choices!!
    • Tiff
      @jenn mccabe , yes, writing it out helps. Putting actual words to emotions really helps to move beyond them. Maybe that is why journaling is supposed to be so good for people. (I don't generally journal other than my scrapbook pages, though) I definitely suggest writing them out, or just speaking them out to someone who will listen.
    • LynnG
      I hope lots of people are documenting their thoughts and feelings in this way - which, aside from being therapeutic now, will be very interesting to look back on in the future, when people will no doubt still be asking questions about it all ....
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scrapping with Liz
    Uploaded By:
    Tiff
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    326.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).