KarenW

Aleppo-2016

Aleppo-2016
KarenW, Jan 3, 2017
Description:
I wanted to do a happy page because 2016 was a pretty good year for us but I just now when I think of 2016 it will be this quote that I should remember.

Lynne Grieveson - Big Fade Template Album
Little Butterfly Wings - Just Wonderful
Allison Pennington - Hustle Rubbed on Alpha
    • HeatherB
      What a sad quote. It probably sums up the situation there, which is even sadder. Great year-in-review page and I like how you included international events along with your personal summary of the year.
      KarenW likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      Thank you so much for featuring this in a layout. I really needed this in-your-face- reminder tonight and your layout delivered it. The green masking, the messy date and the fonts you chose really match your powerful journaling. And that photo... brings tears to my eyes. I think about them so much too and in contrast, it makes me realize how lucky I am. xoxo
      KarenW likes this.
    • amandac
      Karen you are so right, what have we to complain about when there is this happening in the world. A thought-provoking page that reminds us all how lucky we are.
      KarenW likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    KarenW
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    355.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).