AJK

Ajk_MOC6_ChallengeDay9Journaling

Ajk_MOC6_ChallengeDay9Journaling
AJK, Jan 9, 2018
Description:
I don't know if I will resemble my mother in the future, but I am guessing I will, so I used her photo as a representation of future "grander" me.
Journaling:"
Dear Grand-er Me,
I know this time has come much more rapidly than anticipated. But that is ok. You know that “life is like a vapor” and each breath is a gift. I know that the second half of your life started with a collection of rough patches. But you chose to believe and to forgive. I know that it seemed that your glory days were behind you and you wished that you could retrace your steps, especially the time with your kids. Don’t you know that most people would and yet if we all did, then things still would not all line up in the row that you seemed to want.
So now, what now? Remember the 800+ children’s lives and families you have sown into. Remember that you have a harvest yet to come!

You have learned that loving is the ONLY mission in life. That forgiveness is a gift which brings LIFE. That hope lies within yourself, and not without. Remember the prophetic words spoken over you and the glory of your latter house WILL BE GREATER than the former. So smile, breathe deeply and take in the gifts that your King offers you each day. You are His princess. You are royalty. You are loved, and aptly named, Amanda.

CREDITS:
LGrieveson: Quiet Life
LBW: M3 Jun17Add On, M3 May16, Have Courage...:(BG was recolored)
Mommyish:CU Flowers
Amanda's Digital Studio: In The Village
FONT: DirtylineRising Brush Free Regular
Dalis and Mylinn like this.
    • A-M
      That is a great letter to yourself. I like how you included the photo of your mother - very effective.
      AJK likes this.
    • BevG
      Very encouraging letter to yourself. May all your dreams and desires come true.
      AJK likes this.
    • Karen
      Great journaling to your "grand-er" self! I love that you added a photo of your mom on here too!
      AJK likes this.
    • Pachimac
      Oh wow - you ministered to my heart tonight with your journaling! Thank you! I love all your word strips too!
      AJK likes this.
    • Saar
      What a beautiful layout! Love your journal and love how you scrapped it. You rocked this challenge!
      AJK likes this.
    • dawninskip
      Beautiful <3
      AJK likes this.
    • AJK
      @Pachimac Wow, thank you and so grateful that it blessed you.:heartslub:angel
    • tammybean004
      Oh, wow! This is sooo amazing! I really love the added touch of your mom's photo and your inspirational and heartfelt journaling.
      AJK likes this.
    • Dalis
      Girl, no shame on re-coloring a background. I do it all the time, make it work for you! I like the way you see yourself in the future~
      AJK likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    AJK
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    596.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    788px
    Height:
    788px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).