QuiltyMom

Ajijic Cemetery

Ajijic Cemetery
QuiltyMom, Apr 1, 2019
Description:
Page made for Kate Hadfield's template challenge. Get the information on the challenge --> here<--

Day of the Dead by Kate Hadfield
Trickity Treat Collab Kit by Kim Jensen and Kate Hadfield
    • Cherylndesigns
      I love this, Jan!! I'm a "Day of The Dead" freak so this is especially awesome to me. I would love to see something like this IRL. Great take with this cool template.
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
      @Cherylndesigns It was something to behold. It was just a riot of color that I've never seen before in a cemetery. They had an amazing mural painted on the street-side wall of the cemetery that I didn't get on the page.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @QuiltyMom I'll bet that was a sight to behold! The Day of The Dead celebrates those who have passed on - that's what a lot of people don't get. It's not a macabre thing like some think. I'm sure the cemetery reflects that.
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • cfile
      Perfec page Jan and how cool :) [I knew Cheryl @Cherylndesigns would love it... she is the queen of DotD and plaid :)] perfectly decorated photos with the Day of the Dead elements and colors here... Gorgeous photos and great title work. I love this.. well done! Thanks for joining in the challenge with us!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @cfile LOL Christa. That I am. :giggle:giggle
      QuiltyMom and cfile like this.
    • mcurtt
      I just spotted this while perusing the gallery, great photos, a wonderful riot of color! When we were in Poland visiting relatives, we walked to the local cemetery to pay respect to my ancestors. I was in awe of the cemetery, so much like what you pictured. Raised tombstones, lit candles, fresh flowers, so beautiful. I have a page that I created... If I can find it, I'll link it below.

https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/2017-05_may-tlp_scraplift_web.303768/
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    QuiltyMom
    Date:
    Apr 1, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    240.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).