zinzilah

AJ_inchies

AJ_inchies
zinzilah, Feb 16, 2017
Description:
Sketchbook pages, and Also Edgy by Kate.Hadfield, Sew Happy and Picnic by K.Aagard, PRD's Springflutters, All Eyes on you, Charmed Love, Cleaning bug, Lovebug, The Sparkly Season, Dear Diary by LBW, From Where I Stand and Sprinkles by Val.Wibbens, Lynn Grieveson's Love is in the air, Juliet, Bee Curious, Ashby, Light Wings, Here and Now. JJ's Nov 14, Awkward, Countdown, Flanel Season by Bella Gypsy, TLP collab Happy, SMD's Blackbird, FJ Hello Beautiful and Clever things, Lynne Marie's Detox, Kim Jensen's Relate it, plus assorted kits by S.Gleason, Sahlin Studios, A.Pennington, and G.Miller.
    • Sokee
      I love how each line is a different color!!
    • mimisgirl
      i really like the rainbow look you have going here - and the teeny tiny little pictures.
    • AnneofAlamo
      My heart aches for you, and seriously, the love you poured into every inch touches me so. The time and energy is just beyond, and perhaps, you can redo quicker, you have the key now, and it is ever so gorgeous. She would adore it so much, as I do. the mummy is the best ending evah to Dearth!
    • redplaid3
      This is beautiful. The rainbow color is perfect. Based on Anne's comment, I wonder if you lost a child? If so, this is amazingly cheerful.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    zinzilah
    Date:
    Feb 16, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    415 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).