designbylime

AJ week3 March

AJ week3 March
designbylime, Mar 22, 2023
Description:
I work with A4 when I'm doing my own pages. Template is my own.
So Much Digital Scrapbooking Collection by Lynn Grieveson
MrsPeel likes this.
    • cfile
      beautiful page Merethe! I love the notebook look and the AJ style.. beautiful composition and template :) YAY!
    • designbylime
      Thanks Christa, I write in my junk journals so I always need space for it :)
    • StefanieS
      It showcases delightful artistic expression.
    • ArmyGrl
      You nailed the pages in a book look, Merethe! I'm lovin' your color choices too - a nod to Spring (now, if the weather would only cooperate where I am).
    • designbylime
    • designbylime
      @ArmyGrl Thank you so much Lisa. I'm longing for spring, but it's still winter here but there is a little spring breeze sometimes. Hopefully in a months time I can be out in the garden.
    • MrsPeel
      this is beyond gorgeous!!!!! can't put it better than the girls have done already, love tour template and every choice here makes it into a perfection of pages of a book!!! You know, I started scrapping in USA letter size in landscape orientation, because I started scrapping on a site that had a program in beta testing, called Scrapblog, the first 18 month all was free, then we started paying for one thing and another... but I scrapped Sarita's life from birth to 7 & 8 years old in 7 books which I printed with them, then it was sold top Mixbook and I didn't like it much there, landed @ Gotta Pixel which had everyone scrapping square.... but I would love to carry open making and printing Sarita's life until she was 15 at least.... and it is taking a lot of thought about going back to this format... looking at this makes me wanna go back to it! gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
    • designbylime
      @MrsPeel Thanks Cynthia for your sweet comment. I also would love to be able to scrap books for all the kids. Catharina have a couple of books but I've made junk journals to most of them filled with photos from they were babies.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @designbylime ohhh have you posted? would love to see those!!!! <3
    • designbylime
      @MrsPeel Sorry, they got them as gifts as soon as they was finish. I'm working on a herbal to myself but that will be a monster :D
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    designbylime
    Date:
    Mar 22, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    159.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    566px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).