Pachimac

AJ Week 1 No

AJ Week 1 No
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is wonderful, Susie! Your journaling is so heartfelt and I love all of the bold strikes on your page - like you're saying "Enough"!!
    • ajm
      Absolutely gorgeous and great journaling!
    • Sokee
      Stunning!! I love that bold red bow that goes with your fantastic journaling!! I totally understand everything bit of you journaling as I was the same way!
    • Smwhite
      I agree... your page is stunning! I love how you've framed her face! Such a great touch with the broken hearted feeling of peoples responses to the pandemic. I agree, I too felt that I wouldn't allow Covid to rule my life and my opportunities to interact with others! Well done!
    • ArmyGrl
      I hope it never becomes boring or mundane that your layouts are added to Froggy Favorites. I think you have a wonderful message in your layout; and your artistry is phenomenal too. Thus, I could not resist....

***YOUR LAYOUT IS AN APRIL FROGGY FAVORITE***
      Pachimac likes this.
    • Pachimac
      @ArmyGrl oh my gosh no! I get a lump in my throat and giddy every single time!!!! It’s such an honor!
    • keepscrappin
      congrats on the FF! wow o wow! :heartslub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Pachimac
    Date:
    Apr 4, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    319.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).