AJK

AJ Shadowbox challenge Week One

Tags:
AJ Shadowbox challenge Week One
AJK, Feb 25, 2016
Description:
Ya wouldn't know that...I knew Joe Jonas when he was called Joseph. I was his Kindergarten teacher. I am nearly finished building my website which will be "Life Unbleached"-my online home for mixed media/fine/culinary/digital art and a mentoring site. I have been published in Cloth Paper Scissors several times, and am a Faith Journal-er. My life is a work in progress. :D Credits: MM3 Jan & Feb
cfile, KarenB and Mylinn like this.
    • cfile
      How fun knowing Joe Jonas as a little one and that you were his K teacher!!! We are all influenced by our teachers so who knows on a talk show (Ellen?) he may one day mention your name!!! Love your memory box!! Thanks for sharing!
    • redplaid3
      We are so blessed to have you here with us. Every piece of your work is SOOO inspiring. How do you adjust the shadows to get it to look like the items are on the back wall of your box? I had trouble with that. Please answer.
    • AJK
      @redplaid3 Sorry I didn't see this question sooner. (I didn't "watch" this image.) For the shadow I put an inner shadow on the frame. If you have more ?s or that isn't clear,just ask .
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    AJK
    Date:
    Feb 25, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).