cfile

AJ muse index wk1

AJ muse index wk1
cfile, Jul 2, 2019
Description:
Credits:
Rachel Jeffries | AJ Muse Index Card July wk 1
https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/july-19-monthly-muse-the-index-card.64435/
Rachel Jeffries | messy threads 2
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Messy-Threads-2.html
font: Another Typewriter
mcurtt likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      I like how the thread is tucked under the tape
      redplaid3 and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      @Angela Toucan Thanks Angela! (I masked out the thread that overlayed on the tape... the same can be done with erasing if you can't mask.. it is a great optical/digital illusion!!) Thank you for the sweet comment!
    • redplaid3
      Count on you @cfile to have Harry join us for this challenge. It'll be fun to see what you do!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @redplaid3 When it is books, they are my go to :) Ha Ha Linda .. I will be interested to see where the AJ will go .. I am excited so far.. haven't done an AJ challenge in a while :)
    • redplaid3
      @cfile It's a fresh new type of challenge and I'm excited. I was ready for Step 2 as soon as I finished the card. LOL.
      cfile likes this.
    • Nemla
      It will be fun to see where it takes us, this challenge. I like your thread too Christa
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Nemla Thanks Vivi.. I agree... I have seen this tiger cat in the mornings in the neighborhood sitting and watching us walk... I think I will take a photo of her... I always say as we walk by to my Hubby.. there is Mrs MacGonagall!! :)
      Sokee likes this.
    • Sokee
      Nice!!! I too love your stitches under the tape!@redplaid3 Oh how nice to see you all excited!
      cfile likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      SO cool, Christa! I don't know if I'll get to this until we get home from vacation.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Jul 2, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    211.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).