Nemla

AJ-march-2-,done

AJ-march-2-,done
Nemla, Mar 19, 2023
Description:
So collage whatever it is "real paper " or digital is a love/ hate relationship for me... ( love other peoples, usually hate my own LOL )
but here goes;
Loads of kits;
Gina Miller; Sycamore, and also Crazy plant Lady
Just Jamiee; Dec 2019 and (2017 stitched borders )
Pink Reptile ( 1 element ) Blue skies
NBK; She also a free motivational quote ( hidden on the edge )
NBK: AC nr 12
BG Paper is mine, and so is the womans face turned into a template
MrsPeel likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Oh wow!! This is stunning! I love all your work with the gorgeous patterns!
      Nemla likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      you endlessly amaze us (Sarita here says her too) with your talent, my friend!!!!!!!!!! this is incredibly gorgeous, the way you composed that face!!!! when we talk tomorrow, if you remember, tell me how you did it!!! Like Jan said, the patterns are beautiful and beautifully combined!!!! absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!
      Into the MARCH Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      Nemla likes this.
    • Nemla
      @MrsPeel thanks,a bunch.. I appreciate it. It is not hard to do, just a lot of selections and clipping. We will have fun photoshopping together. X
    • scribler
      This is such a great collage. (But I understand the whole love/hate relationship with your own creations.) Love all the element/paper layers at the top and the great use of the woman's face at the bottom.
      Nemla likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Nemla
    Date:
    Mar 19, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).