Cherylndesigns

AJ February Mid Month PlayDate

AJ February Mid Month PlayDate
Cherylndesigns, Feb 16, 2019
Description:
This is very special to me, I needed to scrap it. It's also so "symbolic" that I need to tell you a little more about it. What better time than the AJ February Mid Month Playdate? My oldest granddaughter, Ava, had this tattooed on her inner arm the day after she turned 18 (which is the age you can legally have a tattoo without your parent's consent in Florida). The significance is that this is in my handwriting. Ava and I have been very close since she was a little girl and I always told her to "enjoy the little things". She said that she wanted something of mine on her body for the rest of her life, so she has this, in my handwriting, to always think of me. What an honor. The "dream" and "free" symbolize Ava's free spirit and the "Forever and Always" is our bond forever, which is what she wanted.

Credits: lgrieveson_hot_tp-2; mommyish_heartyou_paper04b, 05b, paper6, sticker-heart2, ws-lvyoulots, string; Soco_SpreadYourWings_wa_06, wa_07, stamp2.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Feb 16, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    85.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).