AFTERNOON DELIGHT
wombat146, Jul 13, 2021
Description:
SOSN JULY 14 at The Lilypad
Marina del Rey | Lynn Grieveson Designs
http://the-lilypad.com/store/Marina-Del-Rey-Kit.html
Photo: My own
    • bellbird
      i love these guys, they make the think of Jim Hensen kind of puppets and are cuter than Ibises! (although DH doesn't like them in our yard because he doesn't want them fishing in his pond which is fair enough i guess) Love your use of the transfers over and under your inset photo here
      wombat146 likes this.
    • wombat146
      @bellbird Thanks Justine! :beat Yes, I wouldn't want them fishing in my pond either! lol!!! but our doggies would soon chase it away if it was in backyard....... they absolutely HATE it when the plovers land on our roof....... just.... out...of....reach!!! :rofl:rofl
    • bellbird
      @wombat146 i'm surprised they don't duck for cover from the plovers! they're tons worse than i've heard of maggies being - our magpies are quite sweet and friendy (to us anyway)
      wombat146 likes this.
    • wombat146
      @bellbird Our maggies are the same, not at all nasty like some! lol! and the plovers have always steered clear of the dogs, maybe 'cause there are 4 little foxies to contend with at any one time :lol ........ the doggies are also learning to not chase/bark at the little birds that come into Mum's garden!!! :rollingpin:lol
      bellbird likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      great blending of the background photo. Fabulous photography and lovely page
      wombat146 likes this.
    • LynnG
      Wow, just casually walking down the street! Great page :-)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    wombat146
    Date:
    Jul 13, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    183.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).