LBscraps

Afternoon Adventure

Afternoon Adventure
LBscraps, Jan 12, 2018
Description:
Dear Friends Designs Say Cheese Template 3

Forever Joy Enjoy the Ride kit

The Lilypad MOC challenge 7 -collage large number of photos

https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threa...rge-number-of-photos.52116/page-2#post-952123
ForeverJoy likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      oh wow - what a fab way to capture such a fun day of activities - love this!
    • heathert
      Eee, that came out great! Love all your little embellishments (hrm, that seems to be a common thread in my comments, maybe I should do something about that! *lol*).
    • AnneofAlamo
      I love that you caught so much of his adventures and still the fun of the day! Thank you for playing along with me.
      I have a helpful hint for you, it helps peeps and the host to get to your gallery quicker:
      Want to add your layout to the Thread in the Forum? Use the links on the side! It links your layout photo back to your Gallery so viewers can leave you comments and adore your work!
      [​IMG]
      The circled option is the big photo. Perfect for Challenge Threads.
      The arrow is a thumbnail version. I've used this in my MOC challenge thread, or if I scraplift, I like to use the thumbnail link in my credits.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    ForeverJoy Designs
    Uploaded By:
    LBscraps
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    200.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    550px
    Height:
    550px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).