mcurtt

After-the-Storm-Collab

After-the-Storm-Collab
mcurtt, May 23, 2024
Description:
After the Storm - New for May 24, 2024
A collaboration effort to help in Rio Grande do Sul (Brazil) flooding
All the sales of this beautiful collection will go to Brazil Foundation.

Collection: https://the-lilypad.com/store/After-the-Storm-Collection.html
umyesh, MrsPeel, Soco and 1 other person like this.
    • IntenseMagic
      This is an absolutely gorgeous work of art!! Amazing!! I love it so much!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • duniascrap
      When I saw that papers for the first time I was so amazed, and you use it perfectly! I just adore every little detail of your page!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Soco
      Absolutely amazing!!! Just the perfect little touches, I love it! :heartlub
      mcurtt likes this.
    • paula kesselring
      Another fantastic one!!! TFS!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I have been missing from here this past week or so, I had no idea of this collection, but your pages called my heart from the thumbnail (as always!!!) this is a delightful perfection, absolute beauty, a message I try to give Sarita now that we are going through a difficult time... your creativity never ceases to amaze me!!!!

Into the MAY Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Soco likes this.
    • bellbird
      you combined directions beautifully here - the linear paper flow with the zig zag or the wordart, both reminiscent of the movemnt of rain itself and then the horizontal flow with the wordstrip that highlights the puddle at the bottom of her feet
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @bellbird Thank you, Justine. And what an honor to have my layout be selected as Pride of the Pad. :heartlub
      bellbird likes this.
    • umyesh
      I love all these pretty blues Marilyn! I love that paper you used along the left and tried and tried to make it work for my page but it just didn’t so I’m glad to see you used it here! Congrats on the POP honor and Froggy Fave! I love the “one day at a time” right by the steps.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      umyesh likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Designer Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    May 23, 2024
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    1035px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).