trekmom

Aesthetic For Art Lovers

Aesthetic For Art Lovers
trekmom, Jul 10, 2021
Description:
For this page I used:
Kim Jensen's Garden Variety black PP paper and PP Polka Dot coral Peach paper. Stitched Folded Alpha in Coral.
Rachel Jefferies Secret Garden Butterfly 02b and flora 02b and d.
Lynn Grieveson's In My Garden 14.
My photo is from a vacation in CA.
umyesh likes this.
    • umyesh
      This is so pretty! I love that you used a big colorful alpha for your word with the definition in white along the side. I also love the side borders you’ve created!
    • umyesh
      **YOUR PAGE IS A FROGGY FAVORITE!**
    • trekmom
      @umyesh Thank you SO much! You've made my sleep deprived day so much better.
      umyesh likes this.
    • Claire Grantham
      I didn't know this was yours, until I clicked through! It's gorgeous! I had to double-take that you took the photo, it's so good and perfect for your word choice. Love the Alpha you used, that is one of my all-time faves!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Claire Grantham Thank you ever so much! The gardens where I took this, in California were beyond compare. Just a dream come true for a succulent loving gardener as myself.
    • ArmyGrl
      That fairy lady is AMAZING! I love your contrasting color too - red.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @ArmyGrl Right? I could have stayed at those gardens taking photos for hours and hours. There was a Mariachi band too. So good. Thank you.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Jul 10, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3588px
    Height:
    3588px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).