AliSarah

Advice to myself

Advice to myself
AliSarah, Jan 14, 2018
Description:
This is for MOC6 Day #9 At least 150 words of advice to your future self...

I used Mommyish Templated Trio #9 and I've Got A Plan April 2016 to create this layout!

The advice square reads: (You in parenthesis I skipped it by accident)...
Remember that perfect moments happen, even on shitty days. Watch for those perfect moments, they'll be your saving grace! Focus on the times when amazing things are happening and try to get through the rest as smoothly as you can! Believe that your parents are proud of you. Know that they would both be cheering you on like wild folks if they were here watching you live! Don't apologize for feeling close to them even though they are gone. Don't apologize for loving who they were even when they weren't perfect. Remember how much (you) love them, even with their imperfections. Give yourself that same grace! Give it freely to those around you! Try not to focus on your shortcomings and the stupid things you say. Instead, focus on the moments of brilliance that come into your life! Make art. It makes you happy, and reminds you of brilliant things! Sing! Schedule time and trips with your friends and your husband! Talk to your husband about what you are going through when you are going through things! Remember the starfish, but keep checking in with your heart and making sure it is in it...
Dalis, MrsGaramer and Justagirl like this.
    • Justagirl
      Beautiful journaling hunnie. Fantastic advice to self and beautiful page taboot!
    • merank
      Oh, I love the heart with all the pretty patterned papers! Beautiful layout!
    • Dalis
      Sarah, this is just real and I love it and I knew it was going to be real from the beginning and I approve!!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    AliSarah
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    104.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).