3BluEyedBabies, Jan 15, 2018
Description:
January 9 - Advice to Future Self {Journaling}
All the Feels Collab Part Two
Font: The Awkward One Medium
Recyclables 45 by Scrappin With Liz
Here is the journaling:
Dear Lynn,
Hopefully, this letter finds you healthy, happy, loved, and inspired. By now, I hope you have found a peace within yourself that leads you to spend more time doing the things you love and embracing your creativity. I hope you have let go of all the hurt that others have caused you, and you have forgiven their abuse of your trust. By now, the kids are probably beginning to plan out their own futures, and I hope that they never forget that you will always be there for them. I hope you find the time to spend more quality time with each of them before they leave the nest to start their own lives. I hope you have been able to see some of the places on your wish list and make more beautiful memories with the kids & Curtis. I hope that you have found a more rewarding place of employment where you are paid for your skills & knowledge and not just what the 'going rate' is. I hope you are closer to finding that dream home. I hope you & Curtis are soon planning that honeymoon! I hope that you never stop dreaming of a better future. I hope that life is starting to make more sense, and you see a light at the end of the tunnel and realize you are enough!
Dalis likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    3BluEyedBabies
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    602px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).