Angela Toucan

Adventurer

Adventurer
Angela Toucan, Oct 1, 2020
Description:
For Cynthia's Slow Scrap Split Photo Technique Challenge.
I've used 2 photos for this page, 10 years apart. When I was browsing for ideas for my photo for this challenge I found the one of little TJ adventuring up a small mountain (text books call it a hill as it's not tall enough, but compared to the surrounding landscape it's a mountain). I noticed the walking stick, and remembered that she took the same stick with her for last month's "real mountain" climbing adventure to her highest peak so far.
Credits:
Messy Pockets Oh My Deer Templates by Lynn Grieveson.
It's About Time Yesterday - elements by Sara Gleason.
Essential Bases by Lynn Grieveson.
Title from Coco Kit by Lynn Grieveson (adjusted).
I recoloured, then copied and then cropped the r from adventure, then added it at the end for my title - adventurer.
LynnG, MrsPeel and trekmom like this.
    • garrynkim
      Cute photos. I love the tie between the walking sticks. She's been adventurous from the beginning! I love how you split and combined the two photos. The photos BG makes for a gorgeous view!
    • trekmom
      This is beautiful and perfect.
    • Dalis
      Yes, this is what I mean! That's the perfect thing to say! woot woot!
    • cfile
      oh my goodness so so clever and how cool 2 photos of TJ using the walking stick 10 years apart.. perfect idea for photos and love how you used the split technique on both photos.. great geometric shapes.. Angela she is definitely a mini you... I first thought the "now" photo of TJ was you :) how awesome!
    • flowersgal
      This is such a fun idea, Angela -- then and now. The photos are lovely too and I like the way you split them. Beautiful scenery.
    • redplaid3
      Love the juxtapositioning of the different times. Really works well with this technique. Beautiful girl!
    • mcurtt
      Oh wow. Thanks for the additional info on your photos. What a great way to incorporate them.
    • cookingmylife
      What great design work Angela on this technique. Thanks for all the explanations on how this layout came to be. :)
    • MrsPeel
      oh Angela, I have so many things to say about this!!!!! amazingly gorgeous, LOVE that you were up for trying new things, and, as usual, the love and creativity to invest in each challenge and that reflect you, a mo0st amazing talent in every possible aspect of life!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am also sharing this, I LOVE it!!!!!!!
      into the October Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • Angela Toucan
      thank you for the Froggy Fav @MrsPeel and kisses for Bart.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Oct 1, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    346.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).