adventure

adventure
mrs2a50, Jan 7, 2017
Description:
MOC Day 6:

MPM: Foundation
Valorie Wibbens: Sprinkles Foundation
Paislee Press: Goes with Everything
MrsPeel, fanon, Vrielinkie and 2 others like this.
    • cfile
      Julie, what a reat action photo of your pup romping through the grass.. the word art and labels are perfect for that photo and I love the paint bits and brick style paper.. just a fab page.. I just LOVE the photo!!
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      those ears! :) love the words in the blocks!
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    • Vrielinkie
      Loooooooove those stamps! The scatter of confetti is perfect and an awesome photo: gotta love those flappy ears!
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    • HeyJude
      Where do I start? The photo is sooooo cool, you really caught the movement with it; and I seriously love what you did with the word stamps. I so wish I could do clean and graphic like you. :)
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    • mirjam
      Love the wordart blocks and what a great pic! Your dogs are so beautiful!!!
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      yes...where do I start? maybe better not get started or I will bore you immensely...but you know of my love for your perfection, elegance and superb talent in putting together pages that are master pieces...your layering is awesome and those perfectly placed stamps, the shadows.... and, of course, the awesome photo of your baby, think I can feel the wind!!! absolutely amazing!!!!! Into the Froggy Faves!!!
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Um....this is stunning. I love everything about it
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    mrs2a50
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    92.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).