Roxana

Adventure Is Out There

Adventure Is Out There
    • MariSt
      Beautiful! and sounds like a cool job! I am trying to plan a trip to a few places in Italy with my daughter. Have never been. Have you explored much there?
    • *gina*
      sounds like a fantastic job - love your page, the design and your journaling
    • Roxana
      @MariSt , Italy is absolutly fantastic. Every place you'll visit is beautiful, full of history, great architecture, wonderful landscapes. If you want to visit more than well known cities, you can try Puglia area, in the south, and Alberobello is a must. Tuscany and Cinque Terre is another fantastic area, Amalfi Coast or the north of Italy with the lake region, Venice, an so on...
      MariSt likes this.
    • Roxana
    • MariSt
      @Roxana thanks! I was planning to fly into Venice (hoping no flooding!) and travel to Rome and Amalfi coast. And fly out of Rome. Sounds like more than one trip will be necessary to see it all! We only have about 10 days not including travel to and from.
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your fabulous layout has been spotlighted on The Lilypad blog today! :cheer
    • Roxana
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Roxana
    Date:
    Nov 11, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    231.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px
    Date / Time:
    2019:11:11 21:23:09

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).