jenn mccabe

Adventure explore

Adventure explore
    • MrsPeel
      I went to the Froggy Faves to post, then looked again and thought, wait, still not released.... LOL tag me or message me when you move it Jenn, this is so sooooo amazing!!!! love the photo editing on the top one... gorgeous light with all the white... how far will she be? I think I was kinda happy when Sarita said no to Uni elsewhere....even though I knew that it would benefit her to be far from home...I couldn;t think of not having her near...my poor mother, now I know how she felt LOL anyway, LOVE love LOVE this so much!!!!! don't forget let me know when you move it!!!!!! and I ll write tomorrow to update you....!!!!! LOVE you!!!!!!!![​IMG]
    • jenn mccabe
      Aw, thank you my dear lovely @MrsPeel - she just got another acceptance today so nothing set in stone - but this would be Chicago. A short plane ride away. I of course wish I could have her home for another year (at least - not ready to give her up yet!) But she is very ready! :) I'm excited for her. Love you too! And thank you for the kindest words always my friend !
    • flowersgal
      Love your layout, Jenn. Great photos and, oh my, your clustering and placement of elements is inspired. I bought that kit and I am copying your layout into that file folder for inspiration and scraplifting.
    • HeatherB
      Wow, another college acceptance, she is doing so well!! Congratulations! And love the way you are showcasing the college visits. Great page!!
    • LynnZant
      How exciting to be checking out colleges. Love all the layers and neat shadow work. Terrific layout!
    • bellbird
      i saw this while looking through scraplifting galleries earlier this month and it's been open in a tab for at least a week and i keep coming back to it - it's a big compliment - i keep looking at the kit and at your page and going 'wow, you used this in such an awesome way!' - kudos to @gonewiththewind on her template too! i love everything about this!
    • gonewiththewind
    • jenn mccabe
      TY @bellbird - you are so sweet and that made my day! @gonewiththewind you made my day too! Love love your curled photo templates! hugs and kisses lovely ladies xoxox
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Mar 15, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    255.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).