AJK

Absence Rjefferies-ChallengeNov

Absence   Rjefferies-ChallengeNov
AJK, Nov 4, 2019
Description:
RJeffries: A Better Place, Sacred Time, Pastures Green, Stand Tall, From the Rooftops, M3addon Oct. 18,
Electra and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      So poignant. I love what you did with the photo and your layering and paper choices work so well. Gorgeous AJ style too :beat
      AJK likes this.
    • flowersgal
      I can feel the heartbreak in the message even though it is partially hidden. You scrapped this well.
      AJK likes this.
    • Ferdy
      oh...I love what you did with the photo, it really gives the idea of a broken heart and family....I hope that everything will get better! thank you so much for sharing your feelings!!
      AJK likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Oh, wow, Amanda. This is so powerful. You have captured your missing family so well. I hope that eventually they will see that family is important and will come back to you both. So sorry to hear that you are having to go thru this...
      AJK likes this.
    • AJK
      @mcurtt Thanks, Marilyn. It has been 3 months... such a loss with the baby especially. But I did get a text from DS today!!! Keep praying!!! ;)
      mcurtt likes this.
    • *gina*
      fantastic powerful page
      AJK likes this.
    • Electra
      This is so powerful, I feel your angst. You are so creative to have done this the way you have, sending you hugs.
      AJK likes this.
    • ajm
      Such a creative therapeutic page! Lovely work!
      AJK likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    AJK
    Date:
    Nov 4, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    305.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).