AnaFlor

ABCGabriel-web

ABCGabriel-web
AnaFlor, Mar 23, 2016
Description:
Hello, I made this poster some time ago when Gabriel was learning to read (we note that the ABC is in Portuguese, some are doodles exchanged, lol ). Now he already knows how to read well but the poster continues it on the wall of your room. Now I redid the layout with new doodles, some letters I did not have the Kate's doodles, but it was still missing a Waffle and something in Portuguese to the letter Y then I looked for the yin yang on google.
All the doodles and paper is by Kate Hadfield
cfile, MrsPeel, elitka and 2 others like this.
    • MelanieB
      This is so cute & such a fun way to document your son at this moment in time! Well done!
      AnaFlor likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      menina...vc arrasa, mas arrasa assim.......MUITO.!!!!!!!! Amo tido que vc faz, tomara que a kate ame tambem e te deuixa porqie os teus Los sao maravilhosos, vc acabou de me dar mais uma idea tambem, amei o poster!!!!!![​IMG]
      AnaFlor likes this.
    • AnaFlor
      @MrsPeel Obrigada...queria demais ficar por um ano...seria Awesome!!! lol
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Kate
      Wow, this is stunning! I love the extracted face mixed in with all the doodles - such fun!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • cfile
      adorable!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    AnaFlor
    Date:
    Mar 23, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    868.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    816px
    Height:
    1088px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).