Description:
Created with:
Good Day/Bad Day by Kristin Aagard
When Skies are Grey by Bella Gypsy
and
Embroidered Alphas by Just Jaimee
MrsPeel likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Oh my, that is not fun on vacation. At least is was the last day. I love the mix of products you used - totally looks like it all came from one kit - nicely matched!
    • Christina W
      Ouch - that sounds like no fun at all! I am sorry that happened and I hope that the removal goes well!
    • MrsPeel
      ouch...and I know the feeling!!! in 2016 we went to Barcelona for 4 days , to meet with some of my life time friends that by chance would be all there at same time for my birthday... the second day I got a cyst starting to swell, mine was in the back of my thigh though, in the line where the panties (we call them knickers here in England) close the leg...it was torture because I can't walk (I am on crutches and we didn't have the wheelchair) and I couldn't sit properly either :( it was agony but I managed to enjoy some of the trip, so I know the feeling!!!!! love the way you transformed a not so nice story in something beautiful for your memory keeping!!! love your tittle, the way you used the alphas, and great combination of patterns!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    nof007750
    Date:
    Mar 10, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    54.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).