AnneofAlamo

Abby out of Gas

Abby out of Gas
AnneofAlamo, Nov 3, 2017
Description:
I love this photo...my daughter with the burrito, my hubby in the back putting gas in her car! lol just so funny
used
Little Butterfly Wings - Take Note from the NOv 17 ByoC
along with
Scrapping with Liz's fun template collection Mix it up Templates 6!
    • MrsPeel
      oh my dear Lord...how much I miss you Anne when you aren't around scrapping, you will never know the dimension of my love for your pages, your family and your talent to give us Faith & Hope...... this is more than amazing, I wouldn't say funny, more like full of the sweetness and love of family almost everyday stuff, superblt put in the page with so much to look so very well done and composed... not sure if it is one photo in a very awesome angle or you combined two...either wazy...absolutely and amazingly AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! I wish I was able to do my GSO post last night because this is so very muych a Stand Out!!!!! lets go for next more amazing, and we ll share it in the November Froggy Faves!!!!!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      awww how fun and I bet she won't do that again re let it run out of gas.. I was on fumes stuck at a light and just praying to get through the light and to the station in time :) I love the notes the stamps the large photo... so cute. It will be a fond memory later on too!! Great scrap! I love the blend here of the large photo cut and matched to the paper!
    • Sokee
      What a fun layout!! And a number one kind of dad!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    AnneofAlamo
    Date:
    Nov 3, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).