zinzilah

AAM in 2015

AAM in 2015
zinzilah, Dec 5, 2015
Description:

One Little Bird Focal Point and Silver Linings, A.Wolff's Mega Solids vol.2, and Laurie Ann's Paper Portrait Collage Tutorial plus papers (my tut, LA's papers) :) TFL
    • wendy85
      Oh woww this is sooo cool!! This catched my eye right away, your photot technique making the photo in paint is just incredible!!
    • klee73010
      I love the mix of the photo treatment and the words. Words are serious, your journaling is raw. The photo is more playful treatment, but still expressing some of that raw emotion.
    • MrsPeel
      Love this and at the same time makes me sad to see/read you are going through such a tougfh phase in life....visually I always love your treantmenet of photos like this, the fact that you didn;t use any elements and made you & the hjournaling the impact, I would say is a good sign... I m beiginning to understand that if we dont look after ourselves, we are useless to rghose around us....hope things get better soon, Olga, and I'm sorry I didn't realize you are going through such difficuklt times.... gorgeous page ina very string way. Huge hugggzz [​IMG]
    • DixieDoesPSP
      I would love to know how you did this portrait. It's simply amazing. I'm on my little tablet and despite trying I simply cannot read the journaling right now so I will try from my comp later. The simplicity with the focus being photo and journaling is great!
    • bjc
      i love that portrait...i want to try that and the journaling and how it is laid out is just right . sorry for the tough times
    • gwalters
      Sorry you are going through such a rough time. Layout is beautiful, though!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    All About You Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    zinzilah
    Date:
    Dec 5, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: