Pups_r_Paps

A-Total-Loss

A-Total-Loss
Pups_r_Paps, Mar 19, 2019
Description:
JOURNALING - Firefighters were called out about 3 a.m. on May 10, 2018 to respond to a blaze at the Bob Evans Restaurant on State Route 161. When crews arrived, smoke and flames were coming from the rear of the building and the entire roof collapsed a short time later. Investigators later ruled the fire was electrical, starting in the roof, possibly as a result of a lightning strike. Fortunately, the Bob Evans organization was able to relocate all affected employees to other nearby restaurants. My sister and I were shocked to see the devastation since we often had dined at this location – not anymore! 6/1/2018

CREDITS: Scraplift of "06THERide" by MrsPeel; Description of fire from WBNS website; PHOTOS - by me; KIT - "Great Balls of Fire", Kristin Aagard; FONT - Book Antiqua
    • Angela Toucan
      great story telling
    • KAPOH
      Good job with the scraplift. I love all of the little "fire" elements on the page. The pictures, however, are so sad. And, so far, nothing has replaced it. What was left has been torn down and there is not just an empty lot.
    • cfile
      Wonderful scraplift and terrific journaling. I love the kit you chose for your photos. So sorry the locale you would go too burned down. Hope they had the opportnity for rebuilding. Wonderful page. Thank you for playing along with the scraplift challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Mar 19, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    131.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    495px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).