bonnenuit

A Spooky Tale

A Spooky Tale
bonnenuit, Oct 16, 2021
Description:
October 2021 Random Challenge - a scary story/a nightmare story

Pink Reptile Designs - Spooky kit and Spooky template #4

Fonts: Blackadder and Rotten Pumkin

Text: When I was about twelve or thirteen, I was very much into books about ghosts and all kinds of strange events, tales of haunted places, and people disappearing never to be seen again. One day my mother told me a story that she said was true about a person who walked up to an elevator on a high floor in an office building. The door was starting to close to go down to the lobby, but the elevator operator held the door open saying "There's room for one more" several times. The person was about to get on but then decided to wait instead. The elevator door closed and then the car plunged down, crashed in the basement, and killed everyone on board. Several times since then, for no apparent reason, I will dream about that story, only I'm the person standing there waiting for the elevator.
MrsPeel likes this.
    • weaselwatchr
      Well that is super freaky. Love how you scrapped your spooky story. Now I might have nightmares about it too though, lol
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • bonnenuit
    • MrsPeel
      This is gorgeous, in that nightmarish way we can make gorgeous pieces out of not so gorgeous subjects with our scrapping!!! As usual with you, Judy, the elegance to the page is brilliant, LOVE the Spooky pieces from Mirjam, and how wonderfully you represented the whole story in the page!!! the stitches are another touch of your elegance!!!! I was very much into spooky books in my middle to late teens, couldn't get enough of Lovecraft, and sci fi and dystopian stuff, then the supernatural, I remember not going to work for 5 days when I started to read The Shining because I couldn't put the book down!!!! I kept loving that kind, also movies and TV stuff ....until I got Sarita, I think once I was a mum, I couldn't;'t bear the idea that any of the stuff I was reading could be a reality!!! Love the page...apologies for the lateness, I have lost my computer where I was scrapping, lots of other health issues, so trying my best again!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      bonnenuit likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    bonnenuit
    Date:
    Oct 16, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    153.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).