Rise Kit
by Lynn Grieveson,
Mix It Up Templates 7
by Scrapping with Liz
    • Cherylndesigns
      Congratulations, Dalis!!!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Cherylndesigns Thanks, I am a mess right now. I go to my paperwork interview tomorrow and I will meet the gal I am subbing for.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Dalis You'll do fine, Dalis!! You can do this, girl! Good vibes only and cyber hugs!:bk:bk
      Dalis likes this.
    • cfile
      Congrats Dalis.. you will do fine mi Amiga.. the kids will learn Spanich perfectly from you (just don't teach them "those" words.. LOL) Are you teaching conversational Spanish or grammatical? In School we were taught grammatical so I can read it ok and translate for the most part, but pretty much fail after almost 41 years about being able to converse :) I love how you used the BYOC papers and elements here my dear .. love your selfie and love the journaling.. You will do well!! Thanks for joining in on the BYOC Challenge.. hugs my friend!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @cfile I will do my best to just teach them the allowed vocabulary. LOL!!! It's a mix of grammar and conversational.
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Apr 14, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    13.6 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).