AliSarah

A is for autism MOC5

A is for autism MOC5
AliSarah, Jan 1, 2017
Description:
This is my MOC5, layout #1, A is for autism.
Journaling reads:
Autism, I knew the Doctor was going to say your name that day. I was not surprised. I will admit that I was a bit thrown and I might have cried in the car for a minute or two. But, I knew then and I know now that you will not and cannot take my sweet boy from me! You have always been a part of him so knowing your name just gives me more information and better ways to help him! You have changed my life quite a bit lately- especially my schedule! But, I will not let you take over my life! I have plans, dreams, and goals that you cannot change! You don't have the power to change them or to change him! He is who he has always been! We will walk together you and I to help him be the best version of himself! Because you have always been here with us and you always will be, so you and I will have to find a way to get along. A might be for autism, but you don't scare me! I love him, so I will learn to love you too!

I created it with:
Big Alphabet Templates, Scrapping With Liz
Nose in a Book, Bella Gypsy

the font is Segoe Print, and I used a paper from Different Not Less by Traci Reed as an overlay on the pale green paper in the background.
kimingvtx, MrsGaramer and bjc like this.
    • lynnw
      Great heartfelt journaling!!!
    • dvhoward
      Fantastic way to showcase so many photos and the significant letter!
    • jenn mccabe
      Wow, this is amazing, powerful, awesome, heartfelt. So in love with your journaling and the way you put all those photos of your sweet boy in the a. Really love your page for day 1 of MOC and welcome to the Pad! :)
    • christineirion
      What a wonderful and heart warming page! I love how you shared your strong resolve and have such a positive outlook! Beautiful layout with the letter full of photos!
    • dailydwelling
      Your journaling is so heartfelt and just amazing. I love the massive amount of photos you used...and they are all so cute!
    • bjc
      beautiful journaling and beautiful photos. your love and determination will go a long way in parenting your beautiful boy. great layout an
    • bjthomas
      What a special layout and heartfelt journaling. Thank you for sharing your heart and your son's story :) I love how you've been able to fit all of those pictures into the "a"!
    • bellbird
      i love how you wrote to autism in your page and your words were so strong and positive and i think other parents of autistic children would be empowered reading this - off to a great start with MOC with this gorgeous multi-photo page too
    • IntenseMagic
      Oh my gosh, this is just fantastic!! The journaling is amazing and all those photo are just precious!! Wonderfully scrapped and wonderful story told. Welcome to the Pad!!
    • kimingvtx
      SO MUCH LOVE in this page! Your journaling is super super super!!!! Great page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    AliSarah
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    167.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).