melidy

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes - MOC6.25

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes - MOC6.25
melidy, Jan 25, 2018
Description:
Credits -
Art Doll Templates - Tangie Baxter [the dress was made by cutting a few shapes out of the longer body piece, but I have definitely only used Tangies templates and basic Photoshop shapes to make my doll]
Textured #58 - Mommyish
Project Mouse | Beginnings - Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs
Project Mouse | Artsy - Sahlin Studios and Britt-ish Designs
Project Mouse | Basics No2 - Sahlin Studios and Britt-ish Designs
Project Mouse | Princess - Sahlin Studios and Britt-ish Designs

Inspired by Vivaldi's Winter
MrsPeel, Mylinn, AdrienneMay and 2 others like this.
    • cfile
      beautifully done :) Love Cinderella!
    • Erin Taylor
      Good idea to make Cinderella :)
    • ashleywb
      Oh, this is lovely!
    • Rikki
      Super pretty. I love it! You went for the clean look that I didn't manage to achieve. Well done!
    • wendyjc
      I love it! What a great way to use the doll. She is just lovely!!!
    • KairynLisa
      Love the simplicity of this one! Great interpretation of the challenge!
    • Aussiegirl
      I LOVE yours! I love the clean, elegant look! Love that you did Cinderella in front of the castle! I think you've given me an idea!!!
    • MrsPeel
      Melissa, not only is ok , is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this wasn't about art journaling, more like getting our imagination out..... you could use dolls for any page, in my opinion, I have made pages, Disney precisely, with a doll holding the photo, or a doll of Minnie and Donald Duck at each sides of the photo and added speech bubbles so the journaling was like they were telling the story...so, ALL is possible and no need to be scared by the term "art" Your doll is GORGEOUS , the page is beautiful, amazingly elegant, love the softness you gave to the background, the whole thing feels like a dream, which Disney speaks to me like that!!! the stitches are such a wonderful detail too!!! and LOVE that you made your own dress ... gorgeous all together!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    melidy
    Date:
    Jan 25, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    923 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).