Cherylndesigns

A Day To Remember

A Day To Remember
Cherylndesigns, Apr 21, 2021
Description:
Little Butterfly Wings/SBasic "Life Is Keeping Memories Alive" - SOSN for 4,21,2021 - is on sale in The Lilypad Store.

LI Keeping Memories Alive Bundle: The Lilypad :: Bundles + Collections :: Life is: Keeping Memories alive (bundle) (the-lilypad.com)
LI Keeping Memories Alive Cards: The Lilypad :: Journal Cards :: Life is: Keeping Memories alive (cards) (the-lilypad.com)
LI Keeping Memories Alive Kit: Digital Scrapbooking Kits | Scrapbook Kits – The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
LI Keeping Memories Alive Extras: Element Packs | Digital Scrapbooking Elements - The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      awwwww SOOOOOOOO HAPPY to see a page of yours!!!!! and with YOU in IT!!!!!!!! LOVEEEEE LOVEEEE the photo!!!!!!!!! you both are gorgeous, and the feeling is amazing!!!!!!! way to go with the whole thing, the participating in some so important and making it into a brilliant page!!!!!!!!!! we really need to catch up...I haven't been very well, will get organized so we can talk, miss you dearly!!!!!! Huge huggzzzz!!!!!!!![​IMG]
    • Cherylndesigns
      @MrsPeel Thank you my sister love!! I've sure missed you around here - let's catch up soon!! I've been busy too but would love to chat whenever you feel up to it!! LOVE YOU :bk:bk:bk
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      will do!!!!!!!! if you are around Friday, let me know what time would be good for you and we talk!!!!!!!!! LOOOOOVE YOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
    • Cherylndesigns
      @MrsPeel Friday should be good for me, LOVE!! We get our 2nd vaccine tomorrow, so I'm hoping there are no repercussions. We didn't have any from the first one, but I'm reading more and more that #2 is the stinker.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Apr 21, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    303.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).