jenn mccabe

A Day In Dingle

A Day In Dingle
    • Sokee
      :heartlub
      I simply adore this!!! the way the three papers are stacked on the side to your side clustering to the blue dots/hearts totally grounding your design! Oh to do a trip like that! You had to of had a blast!!!?
    • jenn mccabe
      the design is all Cheryl's doing via her template!!! :) the trip was fabulous - better than I even imagined. thanks so much @Sokee :beat
    • beszteri
      Wow, it looks so gorgeous! ♥
    • MrsPeel
      out of this world AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the photos, the choices of elements the perfection in every milimiter of the page.... you don't know how missed you are when you aren't much around,. finding your pages lights up my computer and my heart all together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
    • jenn mccabe
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • LynnG
      Oh, how beautifully done! Love your layering. And it looks like a fascinating place (if very damp and Irish in that way!) It is on our list as DH is gentically Irish through and through (though born on the other side of the world) and DNA tells me I am 44% Irish!
    • jenn mccabe
      thank you & with all your traveling I'm surprised you haven't been yet @LynnG - but that will be a long flight for you guys!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Jul 21, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    237.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).