A Boy at the Beach

A Boy at the Beach
Electra, Sep 13, 2018
Description:
for Kate Hadfield's September challenge
credits: template: Kate Hadfield, PatchworkTemplate
credits: Kate Hedfilde, On The Beach, & Springity papers
    • Cherylndesigns
      Awwwwwww what a super cute picture and layout, Electra.
      Electra likes this.
    • Kate
      What a lovely summery page! I love how you rotated the template to suit your photo and added those gorgeous patterned papers! Thanks so much for playing along with the challenge!
      Electra likes this.
    • cfile
      Great page Electra! I love how you rotated the template and made this your own with the sand at the bottom edge, the cup and the swim trunks and pail.. the paper clips is perfect. I love this adorable photo of your grandson here playing in the sand. Thanks for joining in the template challenge!
      Electra likes this.
    • Electra
      @cfile. I am cracking up! How could I miss that TITLE?!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Electra LOL.. well you can still fix it.. bring the jpg into PS and make a marquee rectangle around it and then use Fill > contact Aware and fix it that way :) Hugs!
    • Electra
      @cfile, I did it!! :yippee :dancebunBut I couldn't figure out how to do the fill layer. I used a clone stamp. Don't look too closely. :highfive It's not perfect, but it's much better. Thanks for "pushing" me, I probably would have deleted it without your encouragement! :thumbsups:heartslub
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Electra Clone works too!!! That is why I like PS/PSE there are multiple ways to get the same effect!!! Oh that came out great!!! I am so proud of you!! Woot Woot!! I love the dancing in the message.. so so cute!!! What program do you use? If it is PS CC 2018 I will show you how to use the Fill > content aware ... otherwise if PSE I will have to take a look and see.. Clone does the trick most of the time though.. So proud of you my dear.. see now you learned a new trick!! Hugs!!!
    • Electra
      Hi @cfile Sorry , I have been busy...I use PSE13. Any help you can give me will be appreciated-this is not the first time I have made this mistake.:blush
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    Sep 13, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    122.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).