got2digiscrap

_2018MOC_Day17_Username_Journaling

_2018MOC_Day17_Username_Journaling
got2digiscrap, Jan 27, 2018
Description:
kit: Favorite Things (alpha, elements and paper) by Bella Gypsy https://the-lilypad.com/store/Favorite-Things-Digital-Scrapbook-Kit.html

journaling (237 words):

When I first thought of my username. I was not sure what to use. I finally found the one that fit me “Got2DigiScrap.” I was always interested in scrapping and bought lots of packs of paper and new got time to do it. I had my son and went into a dark part of my life. We were in NICU for 5 1/2 months. Oh how my mind would wonder. I had to find an “out” so I started digitally scrapping. There I was doing what I always wanted and I could do it anytime, anyplace, all I needed was my laptop. So I started daily scrapping. My insomnia, tv binge nights were replaced with me saying I had to scrapbook. It was a great outcome of my NICU time and beyond. I love it because my kids help me and support me. They will come tell me we finished a Disney trip, mommy needs to have her scrapbook time. They will even help me with their input by telling me to move a picture or telling me it is perfect just the way it is. I love the hobby that I gained during the time of keeping me from getting lost all those sleepless nights. I love that it makes me have wonderful books and memories for my children as they grow because even now all the years later I still find that I “got2digiscrap” daily.
    • bestcee
      Your story is so beautiful and touching! I love that something so great for you came out of that rough time! I hope your son is doing good now. I adore that your kids want to help you! Mine insisted on helping with my dispersion! Thanks for sharing!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    got2digiscrap
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    150.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).