got2digiscrap

_2018MOC11_OnThisDayJournaling

_2018MOC11_OnThisDayJournaling
got2digiscrap, Jan 30, 2018
Description:
kit: Magic Moments Fab Five Collection by Bella Gypsy https://the-lilypad.com/store/Magic-Moments-Fab-Five-Collection.html
template: Artsy Journal Templates 18 by Scrapping with Liz https://the-lilypad.com/store/Artsy-Journal-Templates-18.html

Journaling (188 words):

This day was a special day for us. You were in town because you were a pallbearer for your grandfather’s funeral. I invited you to join my friends from work on celebrating St. Patrick’s Day. It was a spark to us again. Little did we know that this was going to be a spark that was going to unite us for the rest of our lives. I remember when you got there and how happy you made me when you walked in and winked at me. I always love that wink that is the nod of approval and the reinforcement that you are happy with my actions. It is funny because even to this day you still give that wink of the good things that we do. I have even seen you give that wink to our baby girl and it makes me smile even more because I know it is the wink of love and acceptance. You are my lucky charm and I always keep our pictures on my phone to bring me luck when you are not around. I love you and thank God for you daily.
    • Angela Toucan
      what a beautiful story of love. Great layering
    • HeatherB
      Loved reading the journaling - I agree, a beautiful story of love. And love all the green since you got together over St Patrick's Day. Wonderful layering and I like the paint and the star scatters. Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    got2digiscrap
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    147 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).