adejong

9.future-self

9.future-self
adejong, Jan 10, 2018
Description:
Lynn Grieveson - Light Me Home elements
Lynn Grieveson - Light Me Home papers
Now & Then Collab {Paint & Doodles} by Little Butterfly Wings and Etc. by Danyale
CD Muckosky - barely there alpha

It was your dream to get back into your art once all your kids were in school. I know you made sure you had a small studio to work in, with the intent to start painting and narrow down a specific style to make your work more marketable. Your plans were to really get into oil painting with the hopes of starting to sell some pieces, but also to focus on building a portfolio of digital illustrations so you could start marketing your work. I hope you at least have a great portfolio put together by now! I’ve always liked the quote by erma bombeck about having not a single bit of talent left at the end of your life because you’ve used it all up. I really hope that you’ve worked hard at using up your talent over the past ten years, but that you’ve still got some left for whatever years remain.
vanessasmed, Dalis and KarenB like this.
    • keepscrappin
      Jaw drop... this is breathtaking! First that photo blend, the paint and the torn edge... love it! And then I read your advice and it's perfect! I hope you achieve your dreams and in 10 years you're still living them.
      adejong likes this.
    • Jan
      This is a beautiful page. Love your journaling. Love the blended photo and the faded writing. Just lovely all around. You made me think of my Mom as I read this. She was an artist, too. Thanks for the memories.
      adejong likes this.
    • Dalis
      How is it going? How is the small studio going?
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    adejong
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    182.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).