MrsPeel

8WhatWork? 2

8WhatWork? 2
MrsPeel, Aug 15, 2020
Description:
The photo is from 2018 or very early 2019, Sarita at the basement of her work, which is a high class gastro pub (the posh way to say restaurant where you can drink? LOL) I have had it for a few months now, and still constantly looking for the kit that would be right for it... I fell in love with Micheline's & Rubia's collab, so much, that I went on to make two different versions of the page...... again, the iMac in which I am scrapping show images a lot darker than this one (the newer, still quite obsolete) so one of them is so terribly bright, I should fix it, but we had a stressing week with tons of bad news from home, so here they are, until I can fix them. The collection is superb, check it out with the discount now, trust me, is so worth it!!!!
NEW RELEASES ON SALE this weekend:
Micheline Lincoln & Studio Basic : First Day Bundle
is 45% OFF
https://the-lilypad.com/store/First-Day-Bundle-by-Micheline-Lincoln-Designs-and-Studio-Basic.html
or you can get the individual packs at 20% OFF each.
also here:
I used a template from Scrapping with Liz that shows as Big Photo Templates 26, but I can't find them in the store, it maybe is mis-named in my folder as it is from the rescue from EHD back up, or retired- I need to add that, as usual, I added a layer or 55 to the template LOL
TFL!!!
this is the other version
[​IMG]
ajm, Tree City and trekmom like this.
    • marnel
      I love both and how you used everything great effects and way to make this stand out in the gallery!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • bcnatty
      You know I love this!! I love the one with the blended photo!! Love all the layers on the side...and I love that fun photo!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • ajm
      Such a fun and creative page! Love the photo and layering!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Thanks so much ladies, you know you are huge inspiration to me and your time, you having the time to stop in my pages and your kind words mean the world to me, :) Hope you all are as well as one can be in these crazed world of ours now <3
      @marnel @bcnatty @ajm
      bcnatty likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Aug 15, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    264.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).