Vianna

8 Mia And Charley-girl

8 Mia And Charley-girl
Vianna, Jul 11, 2018
Description:
Using the upper right 4x6 of Template#2 from March 2018 Storyteller Add on [ found here: https://tinyurl.com/yd3ddsve ]
I put together this 4x6 that will go into my hybrid life documented (PL?) album. I only scrap digitally 3x4 and 4x6, then I use conventional pocket albums where I add additional conventional embellishments + more hand journaling. This documenting style works well for me, and it's why I LOVE the Ready to Go Pocket Templates. I love that they are on point each month and I can recolor or switch element layers from one to another, if needed. I dont post much ... but pictures of my Cavaliers are always fun to scrap. Thank you for looking
    • Cherylndesigns
      This really caught my eye. It's such a cute picture of Charley and Mia. Our dog does the same thing - sits and looks out the front door. We say she's making sure nobody comes into "her" yard. Haha

I haven't gotten to say "welcome" to you. Glad you're here!
    • Vianna
      Thank you, CheryIndesigns. I expect you will see me post here now and then. My style - if it can be called such - is very different from what the mainstream digital community does and has little to offer in the manner of inspiration; and in addition, the way I store my product files makes it difficult to give proper credit to the designers (though it works very well for me). I found digital scrapoooking in 2004, but I've been 'documenting' my life in a conventional diary/journal-cum-scrapbook 'thingie' since I was 14 (and that was half a century ago, when we had nothing but magazine cutouts and hand drawings for embellishment). :bk
    • Oldenmeade
      Love your page, Vianna! The blur of Charlie's tail made me laugh!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pocket Scrapping
    Uploaded By:
    Vianna
    Date:
    Jul 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    479.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1800px
    Height:
    1200px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).