5th Grade Graduate

5th Grade Graduate
dotcomkari, Jun 26, 2020
Description:
Forever Joy: 2 Cool 4 School
Little Butterfly Wings and Studio Basic: Schoolscape
m3 Sept 2019
Kim Jensen: Shabby School Papers

How on earth can you be graduating from the 5th grade already? I know it seems like a cliché, but it really does just feel like you just started kindergarten the other day! How fast the years have passed and now my last child is leaving the same elementary school I attended such a long time ago and entering middle school.
So sweet Doodle, forgive me if I shed a tear or two today because as I am feeling excited for you, I am a little sad too. My baby is growing up and each day that passes it is more and more evident that soon you will not need your mama to hold your hand anymore.
This past year was one of uncertain events and not the normal school year. You spent quite a bit of time learning on your own with the help of social media. Covid19 really shook up our everyday life. Unlike your siblings, there will be no big 5th grade graduation ceremony. No send off to middle school. No celebration with friends. This makes me sad for you as it is a big milestone in your life. Yet, I want you to know how extremely proud I am of you. Congrats Doodle Girl! I love you so.
StefanieS and ForeverJoy like this.
    • Iowan
      Ah, what heartfelt journaling. I love you use of accents.
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • umyesh
      This is so great! I love the x's behind the star and photo and how you've made the "5th grade" title. Wonderful scrapping and journaling.
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • LynnG
      So, so masterfully done!!
    • garrynkim
      I'm loving all your teen/preteen pages. This one is cool. Loving the mix of alphas and stamps and a page without flowers!! I also love the grunge behind everything!
      dotcomkari likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Jun 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    138.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).