spcoggs

5th Grade Field Trip: Washington, D.C.

5th Grade Field Trip: Washington, D.C.
spcoggs, Dec 29, 2019
Description:
I grew up taking field trips to D.C. as I lived nearby in Virginia. Now that we're in NC, it's rarer we get there and makes our elementary school's 5th grade field trip a big deal. They leave early on a Thursday, stay overnight in a hotel, and return late Friday night. My husband went along as a chaperone. Between the two of them (I sent our son with one of our point and shoot cameras) plus a couple shots another parent shared in our class Shutterfly group - I easily filled a page for my son's album.

Credits: Everyday Life Templates Set 7 by Sabrina's Creations; Project Mouse At Sea Papers, World: America, A Day at the Park Word Bits, Fantasy Elements, Tomorrow Artsy, and Boardwalk Elements by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio; On Our Way Stickers and December Days No 4 by Sahlin Studio.
JennFort and Dalis like this.
    • keepscrappin
      WOW! They accomplished a lot in DC... so fun to have this page to remember it all.
      spcoggs likes this.
    • spcoggs
      @keepscrappin thank you! And, yes, they covered a LOT in a very short amount of time. I was tired just hearing about it. LOL
    • jk703
      Oh boy, you GOT pictures! Ours go in 8th grade (from NJ) and I got about 3 pictures from my son. I did grab a few from other moms! I asked for one with my son in it, and he sends back a great picture with a stick figure circled - and a HIM with an arrow! (Insert eyeroll). The DO squeeze so much in!

This is fantastic. I love the clean lines, the stars are perfect as well as the blue! Great choices!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    spcoggs
    Date:
    Dec 29, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    143.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).