A-M

5_Multiple Photos - Our Daily Bread Cafe

5_Multiple Photos - Our Daily Bread Cafe
A-M, Jan 5, 2023
Description:
I am putting together an album of my volunteer work in Aged Care and this was a second outing to this cafe. I have already created another page of the other visit. Photo of cafe found on the internet.
Credits: mask from Everyday Story Template by Lynn Grieveson;
Bake the World a Better Place by Ninigoesdigi

fonts - Kristi and The Anne-Marie (custom made by Heather Joyce)
umyesh likes this.
    • bellbird
      love how the warm yellow backgrd sets the tone here for a shared cuppa, good chat and happy vibes - perfect name for a cozy churchy cafe too; love the trio of stickers and painty mask too - i think i'm off for a cuppa and bikkie now too lol
      A-M likes this.
    • umyesh
      That's great you're making an album of your volunteer work Anne-Marie; I would like to document my volunteer work more as well but I always forget to take pictures! I love that you used a mask from a template for this page; I've never thought to do that but it's a great way to stretch your stash. I also love the striped yellow background and how it matches the siding of the cafe and goes with the horizontal flow of the three photos. Thanks for joining our multiple photo MOC challenge!
      A-M likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Good for you for volunteering! Love the photos from the morning tea. The food looks amazing! I also love the yellow background and how everything pops from it. Great page!
      A-M likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    A-M
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    275.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).